Grace has felt the pressure of our culture's conflicting messages about girls and God, from the picture-perfect “good Christian girl” that toxic culture touts or the God who treats women like sidekicks or after-thoughts. For any girl tired of the lies and expectations, Grace has a message for you: you are important to God, and He has so much more for your life.
In her first devotional, Grace shares the lessons she has learned through her own challenges and guides you to discover your true identity and self-worth in the eyes of your Creator.
In these 90 daily devotions, Grace breaks down the truth of Scripture with her genuine, been-there honesty that has made her a role model for young women. She shows girls of all ages how to
- stop hustling to please, perform, and be perfect
- recognize toxic relationships and leave them
- let go of impossible expectations on yourself, your people, and your body
- replace worry, pressure, and fear with God's peace
- choose kindness and positivity
- navigate all the mixed messages around sex and dating
- live out God's amazing plans for your life
"I get it. You're busy! But stop trying to just get through another week, and grab this devotional. Five minutes a day will help you discover how to live your MORE. You deserve this, sister!” —Grace Valentine